Sunday, March 23, 2014

Catching Up

March has been a pretty bad blogging month. I've been very busy with an unusually large amount of custom orders, so although I've had plenty to blog about, I haven't had much time to actually blog!

I've decided to spend the next few days catching up and blogging about some of this month's finishes. This one is a favorite! The fabric is an older Fig Tree Quilts collection called Butterscotch and Rose. It was requested by my customer, and I thoroughly enjoyed sewing with it!

I used my When The Stars Align pattern, although I did a little twist on the pattern variations. My customer loved both the "planned" and the "scrappy" versions, so I managed to combine them by making the eight points of each star in different fabrics.

I'll be back tomorrow with another finish from this month!

 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quilt. I love the muted colours. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this star design, and your fabrics look amazing. Love the vintage feel of the quilt! :)

    ReplyDelete