Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Sunday Sewing

I realize it has been quiet on the blog this month (again!) so I will try to remedy that this week! I have been working on more custom orders, but this weekend, I let myself "play" with some WIP's!

I had some Sasparilla fabric left over from the tumbler quilt I made, so in an effort to not let too many scraps pile up, I made this quilt. I just love the colors, and the cowboy motifs!

This Ruby pinwheel quilt was a WIP that just needed borders. All of the pinwheels were made from half square triangle blocks left over from a previous project. It was originally going to be all scrappy, but I'm glad I matched the fabrics as pinwheels -- I like the way it looks!

Finally, I used some Amy Butler scraps to make this floating nine patch quilt (inspired by the Red Pepper Quilts version here). These were easy blocks to make, and I loved seeing the top come together! I definitely want to play with this design again!

 

 

 

1 comment: