Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New York City, Part 1

Last week, we took the kids to NYC for spring break. We had some beautiful weather, and got to see several popular tourist attractions, including the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, and the Museum of Natural History.

Here is the real Statue of Liberty:

And here is one made out of Crocs! (This is on display at the Crocs store in Herald Square).

I couldn't tell that it was made of Crocs shoes until I got closer! Pretty cool!

My daughter and I took a walk to Soho, and I treated myself to a few quarter yard cuts of Liberty of London fabric (not sure what they will become, but I couldn't resist!)

We also briefly visited the super expensive All Saints store so I could see the vintage sewing machines displayed on the wall:

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment