Sunday, June 1, 2014

Quilt-a-Day Challenge, Day 1

In the past year, I've issued myself two blogging/quilting challenges. In June 2013, I challenged myself to quilt a stack of 19 flimsies in 20 days (you can read about that challenge here, and see the finished stack of quilts here). In December 2013, I blogged about a recent finish every day in my "Twenty-Five Days of Quilts" series.

Well, it's time for another blogging challenge (seems to be a six-month cycle!), so this month, I'll be blogging about a recent or new finish every day. I have a lot of recently finished custom orders, and a stack of unquilted tops, so I should have plenty to show and tell over the next month!

I'm a big Joel Dewberry fan, so when a customer recently requested a twin size version of a Modern Meadow baby quilt in my store, I was happy to oblige!

I'm loving the simplicity of the half square triangle design and how the white solid lets these beautiful prints shine!

Most of the prints are from the Modern Meadow collection, but there are a couple of other Dewberry fabrics in the mix as well.

Hopefully, it will look great on its new owner's bed!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment