Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Finish the Flimsies Challenge Quilts 12 through 16

Although it's been a few days since I blogged about it, I am steadily working toward my goal of quilting all 20 of my "flimsies" by June 24th! Here are the latest:

# 12 Groovy Guitar Coins Quilt

#13 Star Sampler (this was an oldie -- I made it 4 years ago!)

#14 Max and Whiskers Hip to Be Square

#15 Wheels Hip to Be Square (I had to hunt down this fabric for a custom order last fall, so I made a duplicate quilt top at the same time!)

#16 Modern Meadow Hip to Be Square (the last of the Modern Meadow tops I made last summer)

So, I'm down to a handful of flimsies (4) and I'm really looking forward to completing this challenge so I can start making some new tops!

 

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! Your quilts are fabulous and your focus and determination is inspiring. I'm finding it difficult to finish one item. I just keep cutting and piecing. I WILL finish something now!

    ReplyDelete